1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Connecticut Rolla

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ctrolla13, May 24, 2004.

1. Offline

ctrolla13 New Member

Message Count:
    Connecticut Rolla

Hey all,
    As you can see from the title, I own a corolla and I am, in fact, from the great state of Connecticut. I'll be a sophmore at UConn, the drinking school with a basketball problem. Anywho, I have a 1994 LE that I've done a few things to. Performance wise its basically stock for the exception of a short ram air intake mated with a pretty large K&N air filter. Handling was made better by a Ractive strut bar. Most of the mods are cosmetic though. I've got a JDM front grille that's painted to match the exterior color (Dark Teal). I've also just recently popped of some of the dash trim and painted it to match the exterior color as well, looks nice, I was happy with it considering it was 45 bucks and only took 3 hours to do. Aside from that, I installed a JVC head unit, Pioneer speakers in front, Rockford Fosgate speakers in the rear deck, and I had a local car audio shop install my 10 inch Pioneer VCCS Pro sub powered by a 360 watt JBL amp. All in all, it sounds real good. I put on some Pirelli tires about 20,000 miles ago...chewed through those damn quick, haha. They say its cause I drive too hard, I just tell them that I enjoyed the tires while they lasted. That's about it...its good to be here around other people who share the same car with hard to find parts. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER!!!
  2. Offline

rolla02 Corollalcholic

Message Count:
    Welcome, I think thas the longeest intro yet
  3. Offline

LowRolla Will work for turbo

Message Count:
    u win the award for wordiest newb - congratulations!!

j/k man - welcome.