1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Clock on dash

Discussion in 'Interior' started by KrypticKarma, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Offline

KrypticKarma ~2001 Corrizm~

Message Count:
    Clock on dash

Okay As you all know i have a 01 Prizm. well I went out to the junkyard today and saw an 02 corolla completely smashed and went inside to see if i could get anything good. All i could get that was of worth was the clock. I wanna fabricate it somehow in my car but im not sure which wires go to what. there are 4 wires (as seen in the pics) does anyone know what each wire is and how I could wire it up to my car. Ive always liked the clocks in the toyotas.

Also I was thinking, do you think i could wire the power thats on the clock to the power wire to my headunit, and the memory wire for the clock to the battery memory thing also connected to my headunit? sorry if that sounds confusing but any help would be appreciated.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Offline

rolla996 Guest

Message Count:
    Dam the car was totalled to the extent that only the clock was good ? shit!!! lol
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

yep.. pretty much. :)
  4. Offline

Message Count:
    Hey guys i found the wiring diagram its actually on the side of the clock by where the clip is plugged in.. answered my own stupid question but thanks anyways and here is where it is for anyone who needs to know in the future.

[IMG]

alright and here is what each wire represents

blue\yellow = B(+)
    White\Black = B(-)
    Greenish turquoise = ILL(+)
    Grey = ACC(+)

Hope this helps anyone that needs it in the future :)
  5. Offline

GSE21tuner Formerly rollatuner110. Representing AZLexus.club

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    07 Lexus IS350, 04 Lexus IS300
    I bet the tailights are still good! :D
  6. Offline

Message Count:
    Nope taillights and trunk.. gone! already looked bc i thought i might be able to get a pretty penny for them lol.. seats have mold on them doors are trashed bumper in back is ruined from dragging it back there nothing is salvagable even the steering wheel is broken into pieces ohh and the car is so pushed forward that you cant even sit in the front seat. i could maybe get the gas door for anyone who needs it lol :D
  7. Offline

rolla996 Guest

Message Count:
    u know if it had an armrest? LoL, my car really needs an armrest. But yea that shit is intense. i hope they got out alive