1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Engine cat back exhaust

Discussion in 'Powertrain' started by JspeXAE102, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Offline

JspeXAE102 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    75 is pretty damn good.. i was quoted the same price except with a 1 before it by a hack job muffler shop.
  2. Offline

slvr2000fdvspec Guest

Message Count:
    i got a muffler shop around here that quoted me 180, mandrel bent 2.25" piping, no flanges or those ding dongs to connect to muffler lol, that's another 3 bucks!!!
  3. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
    i got the alphawerks for like 320 shipped i think it was...i can sell the u the muffler part of it which will bolt up to stock piping or custom piping w/ a flange...it sounds good...ask around...no ricey BS...let me know
  4. Offline

zeroexp02 Banned

Message Count:
    cat back exhaust

Waiting til the new year to get a catback exhaust and wanted to know from all you experienced ppl what is a good buy. My friend said to just get the pipes custom and buy a muffler, but I dont want to be without my car cause of weather and where I work. I saw alphawerks but the lowest I found was 450. Kinda looking for some a little less. I appreciate it ppl.
  5. Offline

d_samurai Guest

Message Count:
    ummm....judging by your name, im assumin you have an 02? yes? no? maybe?
  6. Offline

CadetLee Guest

Message Count:
    I was quoted $75 for a custom 2.25" catback..plus whatever muffler you want. It's not mandrel bent, but unless you're boosted or spraying you probably won't notice a difference.
  7. Offline

zeroexp02 Banned

Message Count:
    where did you get it for 320? when the year comes I will look into custom piping and get up with you if I go that route for the alphawerks muffler
  8. Offline

RollaRyder1103 New Member

Message Count:
    someguy off the old vvti was sellin them new when they 1st came out and i picked up on 1