1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

carbon fiber hoods

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by i got TYPE-S, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Offline

i got TYPE-S Guest

Message Count:
    carbon fiber hoods

where can i find one? i looked in the "find parts" section but no luck...well no pic atleast...but i have seen it done and i tried askin that eprson but never got a repsonse back, so if any of yall know let me know thanks.
  2. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    hoolala on vvti.net was supposed to be hooking up CF hoods for the 03s, but I don't know if they are actually available yet.
  3. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    i have one available right now...
    it'll be $350 pick up and $500 shipped

here is some pictures: (this member bought the hood, grill and the headlights from me)
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  4. Offline

i got TYPE-S Guest

Message Count:
    can i get some more info on this, im going to be in cali in april some time, and id rather pay 350...you have an email addy or anything im really interested in this cf hood thanks...get back with me asap
  5. Offline

methaneb Guest

Message Count:
    Hey david.. out of curiosity.. any idea when your online store is going to be set up? You've got some great products to offer and I'd like to get your stuff in my DB.
  6. Offline

nolimetangere Guest

Message Count:
    cf hoods

hey hoolala, i like those cf hoods, $350 is good deal man, but are there any holes for the windshield squirters? i would like to have a cf hood with squirters or atleast holes to put the squirters on.
  7. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    also would there be an ram air hoods like Vspec II style ? where its a simple design little hole enough for effective air. also would you have any in indigo ink? Another question man i keep trying to get a hold of you but you never reply to my emails or anything....
  8. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    I want RAM AIR HOOD!!! :D
  9. Offline

SolidSnake Guest

Message Count:
    I'm curious, what is the weight difference between the stock hood and a CF hood? BTW, a ram air hood would be sweet!
  10. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    There isn't much difference. 15lbs but hey 15lbs + lots of other lightweight stuff =faster car 8) . Thats my obsesion is lightweight. But i am not going to remove comfort to get lightweight. The ram air carbon fiber hood since no one makes it for a 03 corolla i am going to save up and get a custom one done. If anyone is interested it won't cost me 1-2k :? but mabie 500-600 with 10+ people. But thats going to be hard to get cause i don't know how dedicated 2003 owners are from past corolla owners.
  11. Offline

WebMasta33 Guest

Message Count:
    I'd love to something like that, but if I bought something like that my fiance would beat me :D So I'll have to decline.
  12. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    Damn bro 8)
  13. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    damn :?
  14. Offline

i got TYPE-S Guest

Message Count:
    im interested but i live in TX, so were talkin about 5bills for a carbon fiber hood with ram air right? that means it has a spot where air runs to your engine right?
  15. Offline

yeye Guest

Message Count:
    Damn the CF hood looks nice as hell... Wish I had the $$$ for it :(...