1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Awesome deal for someone in CALI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blk03Corolla, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    Awesome deal for someone in CALI

Ok if you are near SANTA ANA read carefully. I just talked with JP Perfomance and I want them to make a custom exhaust for our cars. I would go in there but im over 500 miles away. They said that if I sent someone in they would do all the work for free just charge for parts. What I am looking at doing is a full exhaust header cat removal or high flow cat new resonator. Pretty much eliminating any restriction. Hooolala if you are close it would be best for you with the supercharger but if anyone is interested let me know and I can set it up. If no one is will one of you who is close do me a favor of going down there so they can look at the car in order to figure out what I need. They wont charge you anything just want to look at the car. Either way I would appreciate it. Thanks guys, I need someone on this to come through!!!!
  2. Offline

[TRD]Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    damn how much are teh parts? and wheres santa ana? is it southern part of california or northern?
  3. Offline

imported_Zero New Member

Message Count:
    santa ana is in socal... orange county i believe...there are plenty of 03 corollas out here somebody should jump on this opportunity :)
  4. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    I go to Santa Ana a good amount of the week for my intern. I have no flow to pay for parts though. Sorry man.
  5. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    well im in sac, but my uncle lives in socal, orange county..I could do it..Can u find out how much the parts would be?
  6. Offline

SSJ_Rolla Guest

Message Count:
    Im willing to help out
  7. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    thanks for the quick responces guys. Ok the header is 350 and the other stuff its gonna kinda depend. Shouldnt be to much for the other parts though. I didnt go to in depth with them about it because I wanted to make sure I could find someone to do it first. Like I said though it will be new header new mid pipe to replace cat new resonator. I kinda want to do 2.5 inch pipe but I dont think any of you guys unless you are going supercharger would want to do that. These guys make awesome stuff though. On a supercharged car im hoping to gain 15 whp which is about 20 to the flyhweel. Well worth the money! Especially seeing a labor will be free and there will be some customizing involved so the labor wouldnt be cheap.
  8. Offline

CowboyBebop Guest

Message Count:
    I live close by and I'd be willing to do it if it stays under 500. But I don't know if it's worth it, since I don't have a turbo or the supercharger.
  9. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Well I've already got a custom 3" piping on mine rite now...from the cat back..took out one complete cat, and the resonator..so im already halfway there, and Im plannin on putting a turbo on it by this summer. I kinow Im kinda far though, like 5-6 hrs, so if someone local wants to do it, by all means I dont wanna intervene on it, but I do have the funds to pay for it also so if no one else takes it, then i'll go for it.
  10. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    well ill get some better prices and then post tomorrow. If you are really interested let me know and ill get back to you tomorrow with the details
  11. Offline

Syndicate Guest

Message Count:
    ...I hope someone is able to do this as I've been trying to figure out mid pipe options. It's a shame stuff like this often only happens in Cali though :(
  12. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Just let us know when they need the car, and how much. That will help a lot thanks.
  13. Offline

Syndicate Guest

Message Count:
    ...bump, I really want to see this happen. Come one people
  14. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Im really interested in doing this, trust me. I've got the funds, the desire, the car, and the time. Im trying....we just gotta wait for blk03rolla to get back with some more info
  15. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    I will talk with them on Moday Corollas its yours if you want it ill find out all the info for you. Thanks man
  16. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Alright, appreciate it. Look forward to the info.
  17. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Hey Blk03corolla, u got any updates on this deal?
  18. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    not yet man I apologize I have been so damn busy tomorrow should be slow at work I will do it then
  19. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    No problem man, im just givin it to ya...hey i found another jp motorsport in las vegas and im moving there in like a month or two...so thats good to know that there is another one over there. if you want, i could give em a call and reference to what you are trying to do, since i have the rest of the week off..I want to do this just as bad as u do, so its all good..
  20. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    If I call them tomorrow do you think you could get in there Friday? if they are ready?
  21. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    This friday? I believe that would be fine. Find out for me before I completely commit how much it is going to cost. I have money but I dont want to break the bank either.
  22. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    Well let me know what the max you can spend is. I am a salesman so I bet I can get an awesome deal so let me know what your willing to spend so I can see what I can do. If I can get it for cheaper I will but if not where is your limit at?
  23. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    Well Im not too familiar with all the parts going on, so I would say 350.00 or around there for a header, piping shouldnt be all that much, maybe 100-200...and muffler...not sure wat they would be using..I really enjoy the smooth and deep deep sound of my dnx, that one ran me about 250...so i would guess around 600-700...that sound reasonable? or do you have any better figures?
  24. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    Well that is pretty close for header. The other things I would ahve them do are mid pipe and then posibly a aftermarket resonator not sure on that yet though. just keep your same exhaust. What is your setup now again. Did you take the resonator off? I cant remember
  25. Offline

CorollaS916 Guest

Message Count:
    I currently have 2.5" piping, from the cat back..same regular cat, had the resonator removed, and then the muffler that is on the piping...so basically i am 1/2 way there.