1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

Anything else

Discussion in 'Stop, Drop & Roll' started by mncrolln, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Offline

mncrolln Guest

Message Count:
    Anything else

TRD Strut bar, Hotchkiss front and rear sway bars and coilovers. Anything else I can do to get better handling from a 2000 Rolla? Lemme know!
  2. Offline

LoRolla Guest

Message Count:
    what about an alignment kit and camber kit?
  3. Offline

sean2sean Member

Message Count:
    rims, tires, sway bars, tie bars, strut bars, coilovers... i think thats all there is for our cars...
  4. Offline

Kro781 New Member

Message Count:
    you got a pretty good combo going there. you shouldn't have to much of a camber prob so don't be to worried about it. get it checked and see what they say.

Kev
  5. Offline

mncrolln Guest

Message Count:
    Do they make one for the 2000 Rolla? I know they have one for the 93-97 and the 03-04 but I haven't seen one for out cars. Lemme know!
  6. Offline

mncrolln Guest

Message Count:
    Who makes tie bars for the 00 Corolla? If you have a site address or company name that would be really helpful. I am also going today to see if I can get the FLT A2's from any local shops for anywhere near $1350, if not, when would you want to buy them? I am looking to get them before the end of the month. PM or email if you wanna discuss.

Thanks!
  7. Offline

mncrolln Guest

Message Count:
    Thanks for the advice! I have had the camber checked and it is A.O.K! You can actually adjust the stock camber +-2 degress with a lil effort without a kit and I don't really have much desire for any more adjustability there.

Thanks again!