1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

A funny bulletin I found on myspace.com

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Myamaguchi1, Sep 20, 2005.

1. Offline

Myamaguchi1 Guest

Message Count:
    A funny bulletin I found on myspace.com

1. go to www.google.com
    2. type in "failure" (without the quotes)
    3. press "I'm feeling lucky"
    4. laugh
    5. repost
  2. Offline

alby13 New Member

Message Count:
    i have seen this before (actually a repost)

but how did that get in there?
  3. Offline

James Bullshit Police

Message Count:
    ZZE110, MA70, JZA70, AE92 GT-S x2, xB with a rollcage, 900 ft-lb Dodge Ram
    google owners are probably democrats.
  4. Offline

AlaricD Guest

Message Count:
  5. Offline

ob1murry New Member

Message Count:
    I really hope that is sarcasm and that you didn't sink that low.<br />
    That is exactly right, that's exactly how it works, people get together and decide that it would be funny for them to do it, both sides did it too. If you don't click the &quot;I'm felling lucky&quot; button, you will notice that a bunch of right-wingers google-bombed as well and the #2 result is michaelmoore.com.
  6. Offline

ob1murry New Member

Message Count:
    OK, I read it as saying that they had to democrats because they were intelligent.

But saying that because they are democrat, so they wouldn't do that is ludicrous. Obviously a democrat would do it, that is how it started. Democrats accuse me of blindly following the president and having too much faith in him, yet many democrats have more faith in their own party and refuse to question them, than I do the president. Everyone is capable of twisting the truth and playing dirty politics, even the democrats, shown here,http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2...ed-in-east.html, and here,http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2...sts-are-10.html.

Everyone is vulnerable to it, democrat and republican, both sides have the people they are ashamed of.
  7. Offline

AlaricD Guest

Message Count:
    I think the Google people are pretty sharp, and I happen to be a democrat. Of course, Google hasn't intentionally skewed their search engine to link "miserable failure" to G.W. Bush-- because, if they are democrats, they wouldn't twist the truth to fit their agenda. So, there is SOME sarcasm in saying that Google would have intentionally done that, but no sarcasm in equating them with democrats due to their apparently higher intellect.