1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

99 corolla bulb size

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Liquidgsr, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Offline

Liquidgsr Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    99 corolla bulb size

Hey I wanted to know what the bulb size was for the 99 corolla? I think they are H4s but I was wondering, if they are, if the H3s will fit. I want to do a 01 conversion and i know that those bulbs are 9006 for lowbeams and h3 for fogs, so I wanted to just get a set of H3s HIDs now and run them in my car till I do the conversion. Would that work?
  2. Offline

nyrican52884 Active Member

Message Count:
    H4 is the size for 98-00, but i don't think H3 will fit. You should probably just wait. But if you really want HIDs, then get a pair of H3 fog lights, then just use that for the 01-02 fogs
  3. Offline

Message Count:
    Yeah I might just order them now and wait till later to put them in since they are on sale and ill probably not find them this cheap.
  4. Offline

nyrican52884 Active Member

Message Count:
    Cheap?? Where are you getting them from? Share the wealth
  5. Offline

Message Count:
    I will give you the website. I am a member on honda-tech so one of the sponsers had a deal going for a set of HID plug and plays for 69.99 not including shipping with 2 year warranty. Ill post the site once I search for it again.