1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

35 percent tints.....

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by 04 BLK S ROLLA, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Offline

04 BLK S ROLLA Guest

Message Count:
    35 percent tints.....

does anybody with a black corolla have 35 percent tints on the front two windows? i got a ticket for having my tints too dark and i plead not guility.....when i go to court to fight it, i wanna come through with a flick of my car, but obviously its gonna be too dark.....so if anybody got flicks of their black corolla with light tint on the front, i would appreciate it...
  2. Offline

darrenwang Guest

Message Count:
    Re: 35 percent tints.....

Are you thinking what I am thinking? That is you are gonna trick the judge? Man, good luck.
  3. Offline

04 BLK S ROLLA Guest

Message Count:
    hahaha....hell yea....or at least try and fool his ass.....i got hit with a speeding ticket which is the only reason i got bagged for tints....he actually pulled out a little gauge and measured the freakin window....what kind of ish is that?
  4. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    Most likely they'll want you to bring in your car though to match up the VIN. As dw said, good luck...
  5. Offline

04 BLK S ROLLA Guest

Message Count:
    yea but the side front windows do not have the VIN.....the VIN is on the windshield......
  6. Offline

pkpss Guest

Message Count:
    Which is why they would want you to bring your car in. I got pulled over for doing an illegal left (stupid) and the cop wanted to be a dick about it and tag me for my tints as well. I still have to find out about the fine which is maybe the best route to go.
  7. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    My car is black and I have 35 % tint let me know what pics you want:)
  8. Offline

04 BLK S ROLLA Guest

Message Count:
    how bout some side shots.......showing the driver side and passenger side windows....
  9. Offline

brownbanana ToadMotorSports

Message Count:
    gonna be tough man cuz he went use the gauge to determine what percent tint you have.
  10. Offline

04 BLK S ROLLA Guest

Message Count:
    i feel you kidd....but its worth a shot.....i plead not guilty to all my tickets regardless if im at fault or not........what i got to lose you know?
  11. Offline

black04rolla Guest

Message Count:
    i think you just got unlucky i have 5% tints all around and i have never gotten a ticket or anything. At night i usually just roll with the front two windows likeeye level and the back two either the same height or all the way up.
  12. Offline

lostboy New Member

Message Count:
    don't know about NYC but any tint in the front in CA is illegal ... and the judge won't give a shit about your pic ... if the cop said it was dark ... it's dark ... u nless you have physical hard proof .. you're guilty til proven innocent .. that's how it works ... trust me ... when i told the judge the light was yellow and the cop said it was red ... the judge said i was blind and guilty ... cops make shit up .. and the bitches in robes called judges ... just agree .. why not... they get the city money ... shit i could have sold tons of narcs and paid less bail ... oh ... he might charge you a couple of bills for fraud ... i think up to 250$ ... but pray the cop isn't there ... you'll win
  13. Offline

chr0me94 Guest

Message Count:
    Just trade windows with a fellow 03 rolla owner. Ive done it twice already :lol: