1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

2012 Scion iQ priced from $15,995*

Discussion in 'Auto News' started by Autoblog, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Offline

Autoblog Guest

Message Count:
    Filed under: Budget, Hatchback, Scion
    [IMG]
    2012 Scion iQ - Click above for high-res image gallery

The 2012 Scion iQ will be priced from $15,995 (including destination charges) when it hits U.S. showrooms this fall. Scion says the iQ's U.S. launch, which has been postponed on numerous occasions due to various issues including the March 11 quake in Japan, will hit the West Coast first in October, followed by southern states in January, then the East Coast and, finally, the Midwest.

In typical Scion fashion, base models are well equipped and there are few options. The mid-level stereo includes Pandora integration, and an up-level version will be available with navigation. As with all Scions, loads of accessories (i.e. springs, body kits and wheels) will be available for the iQ.

For comparison, the iQ's $15,995 price tag means that it's slightly more expensive than both the $15,500 Fiat 500 and the $14,730 Mazda2, both of which offer significantly greater utility. And with fuel economy ratings of 36 mpg in the city, 37 on the highway and 37 mpg combined, it's not the fuel miser something of its size might suggest. Full details in the press blast after the break.
    Continue reading 2012 Scion iQ priced from $15,995*
    2012 Scion iQ priced from $15,995* originally appeared on Autoblog on Wed, 20 Jul 2011 05:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
    Permalink | Email this | Comments

Continue reading...
  2. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    I'd be willing to pay that inflated price if it actually had what I wanted. (the turbo diesel that still gets 45mpg, manual tranny)
  3. Offline

MacktasticSlick TRD whore with 36,000 posts, bitch

Administrator
    Message Count:
    If you are in charge of this forum now, please block Autoblog. It will make us lose members.
  4. Offline

Hummer Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    E39 BMW
    Its pretty cool looking, but it looks like someone chopped it in half.
  5. Offline

roachrolla Hipster

Message Count:
    Vehicles:
    02 Toyota Corolla
    reminds me of the smart car