1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

$100K Ricer Accord

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gotarheels03, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Offline

gotarheels03 New Member

Message Count:
    I agree. And I think that's a fishtank! WTF?
  2. Offline

gotarheels03 New Member

Message Count:
  3. Offline

italiancorolla Authorized Stinger Dealer

Message Count:
    I dont see anything that resimbles a honda accord. I actually like it, though it is purely for show. Everything there is custom, grill bumpers, dash, seat, EVERYTHING.

I wouldnt do that to my car though. I wonder what his engine looks like? I would have spent it on a hummer and put tv's in it lol, or got a toyota SR% with the TRD package lifted it on some 44" and ran over all the ricers...lol
  4. Offline

gotarheels03 New Member

Message Count:
    after $100K spent I'd hope it doesnt look like an Accord! Lexus SC430 front and Mercedes SLK rear. but WHY spend $100K on an accord when you could buy the real car for half that?
  5. Offline

Message Count:
    yes exactly.....but when u goto sell it, you still put down honda accord and thats just not inviting. Now if it were a supra hell YA!!!!!
  6. Offline

gotarheels03 New Member

Message Count:
    huh?..........if someone did That to a Supra it would be a travesty.
  7. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    i see that car ALL the time, its absolutely flawless to be honest, i dont know how he doesnt have more best of show awards, he's up in NY/NJ wit that car club Low Mentality, its mostly indian guys in that club, thye also got a sick toyota 4 runner in that club. In person it looks A LOT nicer, it has a pearl orange paint that is shinier then michael jordans head. Here are several pics i took of their car club at a car show last year......

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Offline

LowRolla Will work for turbo

Message Count:
    ok now we all love customizing our cars, but $100k into an 11 year old accord?!? That's fucking stupid. What does this guy do that he can afford to put that kind of money into a car? And WHY?!?!??

Not only that - though there is a lot of very high quality work on there, I think $100k is REALLY pushing it. I don't think the work done there is worth 40x as much as the car itself. It's either BS or the guy got the hard shaft triple time up the ass with no lube.

And my GOD, that GS - 4 runner thing is quite possibly the god-awful ass-ugliest thing I have ever seen someone do to a car. Absolutely fucking hideous. My eyes hurt from looking at that fucking thing.
  9. Offline

dopeee Guest

Message Count:
    looks like he went to west coast customs and pimped his ride. -_-
  10. Offline

dodolaje New Member

Message Count:
    damn son.... 100K i rather buy an apt.... well maybe fork lil bit more money
  11. Offline

ChristianVA New Member

Message Count:
    man those are low riders. i dont see them as tuner car cuz tuner cars are made to look nice, some kind of power adder and still able to drive daily driven
  12. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    these are all out show cars, if u've been in the show scene u would understand, their not tryin to race ferrari's or vettes on the road. Also that car has far beyond 100k put into it, the parts alone for just the exterior can buy u a new car already, plus paint, interior, and actual body work. Although i would never spend that much on a car, i respect all the hardwork done to it cuz he turned down numerous sponsors and had all the work done by his crew out of their own garage
  13. Offline

Message Count:
    he is crazy....supra!!!!....and that 4runner looks like a bubble, I love the JL audio and fish tank though. the color blue yes, bubble exterior no
  14. Offline

rolla96dx New Member

Message Count:
    yea, they got some serious cash in those rides... and phoze is right, unless u've been a part of the show scene, tunerz might not understand the philosophy... here we go though, a simple taste, a lil less dollar figure though...

if ur a tuner, and u got $25g's to through down on ur ride.. what are you gonna do.. maybe make your car kinda nice to look at (rims, lower, maybe some tv's, maybe some decent audio), but mostly, ur gonna want to make your ride fast as hell.. someone may wonder why u spending $25g's on a corolla, they'll say "go buy a real car and be done with it." even if u get your 4 banger to break the double century mark, out-running a ferrari enzo to boot (btw, $25k would not be sufficient to do that), u'd still have ur critics... the addiction is speed is the same addiction to building one off show cars, its like being addicted to crack.. its a combination of pride, wanting to be original, and being competitive. so...

that accord is bad ass... though i still wonder where in the hell he got $100+ g's to do that. hell, living in NYC is expensive enough...

and that 4-runner, it'd look better if he got some wheels that'd actually extend to the edge of the fenders. that 1 thing, would dramastically alter the appearance.. and the fish tank, pimp, very pimp. xhibit would be proud ;-)
  15. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    All I know is that:

1. Extremely fucking ghey :D me no like but w/e flipz his ghetto boat.
    2. Only a dumbass would spend 100K in a damn Honda.
    3. All that bling ghetto un-faboulous crap just killed the re-sale price by like 150%... most that he would get for that car IF he ever sells it is like 20 g's TOPS.

I dk I don't like the car, too much crap I would rather spend that kind of money in a damn house :D
  16. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    damn, wuts wit all the hatin, this guy is dedicated to building a show car so just let him, its the same conecpt as guys dedicated to building a full race car for the track, its just this ones a show car for the shows.
  17. Offline

Cuztomrollaz98 MAD VLAD!

Message Count:
    I respect his choice no doubt is his money lol but what I mean is that I don't like it BUT even though I hate to agree but the custom work done in that car is one of a kind.... I personally I'm not into bling blingin ghetto eye blindin stuff but like I said w/e floats his ghetto boat :D hehe
  18. Offline

johnny657 New Member

Message Count:
    just playing devil's advocate here, but likewise couldnt the "show" people say the same thing about tuners? if they asked me: "why did you spend $2000 to get rims, suspension, and other crap on your COROLLA?" id probably say "just because", because honestly...this is a corolla forum after all guys...:p

who knows, maybe the guy doesnt need the 100k and already has a house or apartment. different people = different priorities in life.
  19. Offline

corolla_man_j Guest

Message Count:
    him modding an accord is about as lame as modding a corolla.....woops....don't hate guys
  20. Offline

prophesized Guest

Message Count:
    hahaha yeah im sure they worked real hard out of that garage...selling cocaine and chopping up civics.
  21. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    just have to question some people taste
  22. Offline

al6176 New Member

Message Count:
    I would have used that $100k to get me a way better car. I don't care how unique that thing may be, it's still fugly!
  23. Offline

j-rolla02 Guest

Message Count:

Its amazing to see people down here in FL in run down.....huts, work part-time at McDonalds are on welfare having everything handed to them by hard-working taxpayers......and rollin' on fucking $3k 24-inch spinner-equipped caprices. JMO
  24. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    u guys just dont know how to appreciate hard work, everybody says they rather use the money spent on a car to get a better car, then why are we all at a COROLLA forum spending money on our cars? why dont we all go out and buy better cars?
  25. Offline

Turbo4afe Guest

Message Count:
    phozenstone; the guys in here will spent max 5 grand on a corolla.
    second, 100K? where is it at? he said he was doing his work in his garage....
    where the hell is all money? not in the engine...
  26. Offline

Phozenstone New Member

Message Count:
    i dunno, 5 grand is kinda pushing it, most people here wont spend more than 2 really, unless they count repairs too
  27. Offline

Mike4831 C-Town Pimp

Message Count:
    No one in their right mind will pay for that...
  28. Offline

xodyss Guest

Message Count:
    im gonna have to agree with phozen on that one, why is everyone hating, i hate to point it out but we all have COROLLAS
  29. Offline

corollarider19 New Member

Message Count:
    someone will buy that thing...