1. Welcome to TRD Forums! A community for Toyota, Lexus, and Scion Enthusiasts. To enjoy all the benefits of the site, we invite you to signup.

03+ Corolla on import racer mag.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hooolala, Jun 8, 2004.

1. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    03+ Corolla on import racer mag.

yep, that's right, they have 4 full pages of a 03+ corolla in their july issue.. it looks really nice..

you guys can check it out on their website at
    http://www.importracermag.com/

[IMG]
  2. Offline

APC_MATRIX_ Guest

Message Count:
    Holy damn that's an expensive Stereo there, damn. That's an SQ setup right there, dang :shock: :shock: :shock:

Way pimp car, looks killer :wink:
  3. Offline

JFREE55 Guest

Message Count:
    damn I need to send them some pictures of my car then
  4. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
  5. Offline

hooolala Guest

Message Count:
    it's actully a SHE.. not He.. lol
  6. Offline

w1ngzer0 Guest

Message Count:
    ah, the vuteq lip. Looks better in RL pics then, pics on your website man.
  7. Offline

1337Rolla oh my

Administrator
    Message Count:
    I'm going to have to start subscribing to these.
  8. Offline

js10coastr Guest

Message Count:
    I think I'm in love...
  9. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    import racer blows...........on the cover it says something like modded corolla TYPE S....fucking ricers
  10. Offline

Drummer426 Guest

Message Count:
    the funny thing is that rolla is the same one that was at sema, ias, and other shows. It's just constantly changing. Done by Serenity Sound Performance which is like 2 blocks away from me. The guys are cool but are imfamous for blowing off appts. Good prices though. funny thing is that a lot of the articles in the diff ricer mags are done by the guy that owns the shop.
  11. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    That car remains the best looking 03+ rolla, i want it. It would be better if it was a stick though.
  12. Offline

bewildered_spruce Guest

Message Count:
    i think that thing is far from the best looking corolla around, the only differnce between that car and most of the cars on this site is an aftermarket bodykit and stickers
  13. Offline

CorollaSgirl03 Guest

Message Count:
    Its about time the 03 Rolla is in a magazine I am so tired of seeing Hondas on everything.
  14. Offline

RexPelagi VDub

Message Count:
    true it just has a kit and stickers, along with some performance mods, but how can u not like it?
  15. Offline

Schoat333 New Member

Message Count:
    just think with the comparison of what all of us have done to our cars and what they did there... wed all be worthy of having our cars in an article....
  16. Offline

wi rolla Guest

Message Count:
    I personally dont like it at all, and plus its an automatic :cry:
  17. Offline

APC_MATRIX_ Guest

Message Count:
    Most all show cars are but mine's not (thanks god for that).
  18. Offline

bewildered_spruce Guest

Message Count:
    just looking at this car i think hooolala has more right to be in a mag than this car, or almost anybody on this site in fact
  19. Offline

imported_Zero New Member

Message Count:
    i remember seeing that corolla at extreme autofest in san diego last october...she just had the supercharger installed back then...needless to say it won best corolla at the show...I never had a chance :p

it belongs to a girl but i think her boyfriend did most of the stuff for her...I talked with him and he seemed kinda stuck up and had no interest in seeing my car when i told him i had a 03 at the show too...whatever =P

here's some pics...i know this is the same car cuz its from serenity sound...check out the decal on the front bumper =) ...looks like they've done a few mods since i last seen it...namely the vuteq kit and looks like the get rid of those 18" hiedfelds for something else :?

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

...sigh
    [IMG]

i personally think that blk03corolla has a much nicer car than this...but thats just my opinion
  20. Offline

js10coastr Guest

Message Count:

Art, I agree with ya....

I really think that your car is the nicest corolla around. It's really clean and all the mods you've done match everything else.

With that serenity sound corolla, the rims don't really match with the car, and those blue seats..?!?! That and the stickers don't do it for me.
  21. Offline

Blk03Corolla Guest

Message Count:
    Art~ Thanks a lot for the comment. That makes me really happy because your car was the one that I saw that initially made me want to start modding my car and my first mod was because of your car :oops: can you say MR7's lol. But really thanks a lot for picking my car as your favorite I appreciate it.
  22. Offline

bewildered_spruce Guest

Message Count:
    i think my favorite was AESC's car, namely cuz his was also red :D

but from those pictures it looks like all they did is put the s/c in, custom seats and rims
  23. Offline

RollaS New Member

Message Count:
    what i wanna know is why she has the Vuteq type A fronts and sides but the type B rear. The front and sides are really low, while the rear is still stock height. If I had the money that she had my car would be a hell of a lot better than that. heck, if i had the supercharger on my car it would be better than that.
  24. Offline

APC_MATRIX_ Guest

Message Count:
    Tyler's car (Blk03Rolla) is 1000 times better than that car IMO :wink:
  25. Offline

dvsj Guest

Message Count:
    How the tide turns with the opinions of her ride. It sucks that the b/f dissed you like that, Art. I'd be hella interested to check out another modded corolla at that time, since they were very rare back then.

Hopefully our NC4 club will represent our 2003+ corolla community we have here when 12 board members in this forum will be showing our cars at Import Motion in Sacramento on Saturday, June 19.

I agree with everyone else that Tyler's car is the shiznit. Wish he wasn't busy so he could have joined the show with us.
  26. Offline

APC_MATRIX_ Guest

Message Count:
    Randome but will you guys (NC4) be down at HIDaze on the 10th of June, cause me and another show Matrix will be plus a couple 75K plus show cars :twisted:
  27. Offline

dvsj Guest

Message Count:
    Might not, cause the Formula D drift event will be a day later, July 11. HIDaze should be really big as you said since it's being held at Qualcomm Stadium. Remember to post lots of pics.
  28. Offline

APC_MATRIX_ Guest

Message Count:
    I'll take some vids too :wink:
  29. Offline

istylez Guest

Message Count:
    well teh stickers, those are all the sponsors. they help w/ a lot of stuff, like the kit and whatever else is on there. lol

i perosnally like the rims. and those blue seats. how many people here have a custom leather interior? (custom that doesn't mean the ebay one either) yea no one. so i give it a lot of credit.

but i dont like the whole type A front and side w/ the type B back. but whatever not my car.
  30. Offline

istylez Guest

Message Count:
    whats that holding your hood up? a bottle of wax?